Oh dear darling LulaRoe. We need to talk about your game changing options.
I can’t be the only girl who will buy a shirt or dress that I love in every color … please tell me it’s not just me. Well I want to give a honest and quick review on the products I’ve been trying out over the past week and a half! AND THEN we’ll do a giveaway!
First. Julia. Babe. You fit so good, you look amazing, and I love the options. Julia is a fitted dress that will basically be everyone’s best friend. I love the style. This is a dress you can wear to church or to the park. Again, I LOVE this style and the length is great!
Second, the Carly! I’ve never worn a dress that I swear feels like pajamas but this is the cutest. I will admit I tend to lean more formal in my clothes, but the second I put it on with my little shoes I was set and feeling confident. I adore the high-low look and seriously… I could just go to sleep in it when I’m done for the day. SUPER cozy.
The Perfect Tee babes. It truly is all they say. It’s perfect. It fits in the arms and hangs lose. It has a really cozy fabric. Now for photos I typically go more fitted but for outfits everyday and when I’m running around I like my clothes a bit looser and more movement friendly. So, this fits the bill perfect-ly.
LAST! The Lindsay Kimono. Girls. This is such a versatile piece. Again, I’m typically more formal so I experimented with a couple of different looks. This even goes perfectly over my pajamas when I’m at home. I LOVE to be cozy and this fits the bill. It also pairs so completely right with a pair of jeans and the perfect Tee top. So, casual to pajamas, this is your piece.
My final thing, one major plus that I LOVE, is that I know how everything will fit before it arrives (if I’ve purchased that style before). I know every Irma, Julia, etc will fit me how my others do. So I’m basically able to just shop patterns! Which makes shopping so easy. You’ll never run out of options. Chic, casual, formal or loud and crazy, there are options of every kind for you!
SO NOW! Get ready to win BIG LADIES!!!
Major giveaway!! We will be picking a winner randomly on Friday at 3pm and giving away $100 to shop at LulaRoe with Mallory!!
Here’s how to enter:
1 entry by following myself @lauren.stewart_dc and @lularoemallorym on Instagram and TWO entries by joining her Facebook group, found HERE, where she will have all of her inventory visible for you ladies to pick from!!
*Thanks to Mallory with @lularoemallorym for sponsoring this post~!
Read more favorites
Share your vows again! Remember the love and promises you made! Find this great gift idea HERE
And this… This should go above your bed. Duh.
Find it HERE
GIFT round up for VALENTINES day! Who doesn’t like to do a little something special for your littlest Valentines?
So here is my list of fun Valentines Day Ideas for you and those babes and a little something for yourself as well!
First off, I always hit that dollar section at Target. But I make sure to go early January so it’s not sold out and I get to see ALL the goodies. This year I got stuff for the kids and also found a few things for my office. (That will be a completely different post.) The kids got the cutest little things!!
2. Bubble gums! (We love the gum balls around the holidays; it’s sort of a family tradition.)
3. Cupid’s Arrow straws! (My kids think everything tastes better from a novelty paper straw… And it’s so true right?)
4. We also got Lavender and Pink nail polish this year. We get it from the dollar store near us. It’s a Gel one that’s quick and shiny and we only need one coat. 🙂
5. We also got the kids new Shades!! WE LOVE sunnies at this house. We got them Shades from You, by Lauren of course (my business that we launched this past week!) And we carry so many color options. The kids totally freak out over their sun glasses.
6. And can I just say, thank heavens for Old Navy and their cutest little love tee’s! The kids got the most darling tops to wear and I’m obsessed.
7. Valentines Banners to decorate with. The kids color hearts every single day so having some cute banners to add made their beautiful artwork really stand out.
8. Next!?? Personalized Valentines cards?! Yes. Yes. Please! We partnered with Minted.com to create our own version of homemade cards. Each year we do a full-on Valentines Day photo session with the kids and this is the perfect way to share it. Not only were we able to create the cutest cards, but we were able to make customized Valentines day stamps so we can just mail it out and not have to run and spend all our time at the Post Office.
Now… the fun stuff. Stuff for Mom. (Me, duh!) I got a pair of silky pajama pants and a top to match. Amen and thanks Target for the gorgeous options of silky (but appropriate for wear when people are around:-) ) pajamas. But still very glamorous and I feel amazing in them. I also got myself some new shades from You, by Lauren (EEEK!), some lippie products, again, from You, by Lauren!
And, finally, some darling office supplies: Calendar, clipboard, and a ceramic apple for my desk… because… cute.
What are you getting for Valentine’s Day! Any other great ideas!?
Read more favorites
This last year has had some amazing moments for our little family. Here are a few of my favorite memories from 2016!
- Exploring will always be our favorite thing. But you know when you get those funny ideas like… driving 2222 miles with a five year old and a two year old? In a car?? Well.. Sean and I love to explore so we thought, why the heck not. My only regret is not live-tweeting Chase and Lilah’s conversations, their complaints, the potty breaks and accidents, and Chase yelling at the mini DVD player “I’m ZERO SCARED” while watching Disney movies. Sidenote… We live in the coolest place. We don’t have to drive more that 50 miles to end up on a beach, a mountain, or a freaking awesome historical ANYTHING. So we explored our butts off.
- Celebrating any holiday with my family super rocks, but when you get to celebrate our Nation’s Freedom in the Capitol city… It SUPER rocks. The 4th of July in DC was amazing and all of Sean’s family was able to be in town for that so it was just the bees knees.
- Chase will be officially starting school this year, but he was more than ready to start learning now. So! We got him going with homeschool and it has been such an amazing experience to have a front row seat to his brainpower as he learns and absorbs everything we put it in front of him. He does math… For fun. (He is obviously his dad’s child, which is fitting since he was always said to be a carbon copy of Sean as a little boy)
- I have had some amazing photo sessions and met some amazing clients over the years, but in 2016 I had my first destination wedding and let me tell you… The client? She is one of my favorite people ever and I was beyond thrilled to be able to go with their family and take their wedding photos. It was amazing.
- My 30th. Ok you guys. I had literally been dreading it. I thought the anticipation was going to crush me into a nice green smoothie. I have no idea why, but I was really not super-hyped about being another year older this year. Well, Sean and my cute friend, Kelsey, threw me one humdinger of a 30th surprise party and I entirely forgot in that second that I had ever been dreading it in the first place. Because my tribe! I was overwhelmingly loved and from that moment I haven’t had a single issue with 30. #mytribeisthebest. And on the plus side, I only accidentally flashed everyone there once! (Note to self: Don’t wear a flowy tee shirt dress and then jump. Just don’t.)