Let’s chat about love you wonderful babes. I’ll be touching on five different kinds of couples today! Are you ready?I’ve partnered with Jared for a couple of reasons. Their style and selection is unique and I knew they would be able to provide something tailored to your individual taste and your love story. I’ve hand picked some pieces to align with each category I’ll be touching on today. Thanks for reading!

1. Pamela February 10, 2018 at 6:23 pm - Reply

So beautifully capturing each one, loved reading them all!! And your dad and I went dancing last night!!

2. Jakub February 12, 2018 at 5:01 pm - Reply

Your pictures are beautiful! I am really bad about jewelry – these pieces are so beautiful and I should get some for my wife!

3. Angela Tolsma February 12, 2018 at 5:08 pm - Reply

I love your couple photos! They are so awesome! I also am so happy that you include fish of the sea. I know so many couples who met online and I think it definitely needs to be included. You’ve chosen some lovely pieces!

4. Kate Werthmann February 12, 2018 at 5:49 pm - Reply

I love le vian jewels so much!! I actually went to a special preview at Macy’s once and fell in love with chocolate diamonds! I love that jared has them, too!

5. Flyingkids February 12, 2018 at 9:46 pm - Reply

These jewelry are beautiful. The photos captured the love and friendship so beautifully.

6. Stephanie February 12, 2018 at 10:54 pm - Reply

These are such wonderful pieces and equally wonderful explanations of the different relationships. My husband and I have been together for 10 years this year, married for 6. But I think my favorite jewelry here is the forever strong pieces since my favorite color has always been red.

7. Jillian February 12, 2018 at 11:08 pm - Reply

I love the photos. Y’all are so cute!! The jewelry is fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing. xoxo! And Happy Valentines!

8. Candace February 13, 2018 at 10:11 am - Reply

I am loving the strawberry gold ring! I would scoop this up in a heat beat! Gorgeous pieces!

9. Ana De- Jesus February 13, 2018 at 3:20 pm - Reply

If I could ever find a love as eternal as you have with Sean then I would be so happy to find someone who looks at me the way that Sean looks at you. It was clearly fate for you to move to Utah because now 10 years on you are still together. And I love how you have collaborated with Jared because to me their pieces really do signify eternal love. I have been speed dating, online dating/ natural dating but I have never been on a blind date before. Maybe I should try it, after all I have nothing to lose!

10. Nina February 13, 2018 at 3:36 pm - Reply

Wow 10 years. Congrats. Your pictures are so cute. That last one is too funny.

11. Laura Dove February 13, 2018 at 6:47 pm - Reply

Ph how gorgeous! I love this, you have such a wonderful relationship clearly! The triangle pieces are my favourite!

12. April February 13, 2018 at 11:19 pm - Reply

I love Jared’s pieces. They’re so beautiful and timeless!

April

13. Cristina February 13, 2018 at 11:53 pm - Reply

I’m a big fan of simple jewellery, with the odd diamond! Love how you’ve tied it into your relationship as these items quite often are gifts and hold special significance.

14. Arielle Joy February 13, 2018 at 11:56 pm - Reply

I was never big on getting jewelry as a gift until I started dating my now-fiance. It’s really sweet to get jewelry now, and he’s a smart man, we go pick it together!

15. Mark February 14, 2018 at 7:03 am - Reply

Given the choice to choose one among all jewellery i’d choose Forever strong. Nothing compares to having a strong relationship with that special someone.

16. Rhian Westbury February 14, 2018 at 8:04 am - Reply

These are absolutely adorable photos and congrats on 10 years. Some lovely jewellery items too x

17. London Mumma February 14, 2018 at 9:27 am - Reply

I am a major fan of rose gold at the minute, but I have to say all the pieces look amazing.

18. sonali jain February 14, 2018 at 10:40 am - Reply

all the pictures are looking so beautiful 🙂 Loved these jewellery too!

19. kartika nair February 15, 2018 at 2:39 am - Reply

The jewel pieces look really beautiful . I really liked you pictures as well you both look great together. I’m going to recommend these jewel to my friends .Thanks!

20. Samantha Carraro February 15, 2018 at 4:11 am - Reply

Congratulaions for the 10 years together! I really like all the pieces of jewerly, they’re so beautiful. Nice post 🙂

21. Dalene February 15, 2018 at 9:11 am - Reply

Of all the Fish in the Sea! That is the combination I’m really loving. Currently, I’m crushing for gold and emerald green and such jewelry would do me the favor! Jared the galleria of jewelry sure got great pieces!

22. Holly Lasha February 15, 2018 at 11:06 am - Reply

Happy Anniversary. 10 years is an accomplishment! Love the jewelry too!

23. Jennifer L February 15, 2018 at 3:08 pm - Reply

Wow these are such amazing jewelry pieces, especially the emerald ring. Gorgeous! Congrats on 10 years…..truly amazing!

24. oyibo February 15, 2018 at 3:52 pm - Reply

Wow! this is awesome and lovely… Nice pictures and these jewelry are really beautiful.

25. SArah February 15, 2018 at 9:14 pm - Reply

Brilliant photos, and great jewellery pieces, I think thought The forever strong is my favourite set of pieces.

26. Dannii February 16, 2018 at 4:18 am - Reply

Oh these are just beautiful. There are some really simple pieces here, which I love. Will definitely go take a better look.