Babies. Tiny tootsies. Little blonde curls. This is the joy that fills my home! Lilah and I are spending the winter months missing Chase and Daddy while they work and go to school. We play baby, we play puppy, and we climb all over the couch. The couch is the center of our home.

Rows of babies and their tiny toes. Curls spread across the soft blue. Purring coming from one of the girls… Lilah or our kitty, Keeko, not sure which. Children on my lap. Movie nights in with my husband. Dad PILE on the couch! Covered in our loved ones. This is how I want to remember my children’s childhood. These are the things that matter.

1. Candice January 22, 2018 at 12:36 pm - Reply

So cute! Also your living room is beautiful! Love the sofa!

2. Marjie Mare January 22, 2018 at 1:08 pm - Reply

Your daughter is adorable and I love all the pics. Our children do fill our home and heart with love.

3. Farmhouse Mama January 22, 2018 at 5:02 pm - Reply

That couch is beautiful! I love how relaxing that room looks!

4. Angela Tolsma January 22, 2018 at 6:04 pm - Reply

I love your couch! Having a comfy couch for snuggles is so important. Her curls are adorable and I love that she has all her toys lined up!

5. Jen Temcio January 22, 2018 at 6:36 pm - Reply

I need to check out apt2b because we need some comfy family couches in our main family room. Your couch is gorgeous!

6. Lois Alter Mark January 22, 2018 at 6:59 pm - Reply

There is nothing better than snuggling with your little one on a comfy couch like that! I love the color and shape of it. And all those comfy pillows and throws give the room such a warm feeling.

7. Stephanie January 22, 2018 at 8:58 pm - Reply

These photos are so cute! When we moved into our current house a few years ago, we got a huge sectional sofa similar to yours and we love it! There’s room for all of us plus guests when we have family and/or friends over.

8. Leah January 22, 2018 at 10:57 pm - Reply

What a nice couch!! We love our sectional, it’s our family spot, our sports watching, jungle gym, movie night fun center, but now we are into the building forts and watching mommy struggle to get out over all their friends (the 100 stuffed animals)! Love your post enjoy your snuggles!

9. Arielle Joy January 23, 2018 at 12:46 pm - Reply

Having a comfortable place to snuggle up is so important!

10. Alicia Taylor January 23, 2018 at 3:52 pm - Reply

Aww! Your photos are just adorable! I really like the one with the dolls and daughter all lined up – but that book is as big she is! That couch does look like a cozy place. It begs to be snuggled on

11. Rachel January 23, 2018 at 4:07 pm - Reply

These pictures look great. I also love the couch. It looks super cozy.

12. Vyom January 23, 2018 at 6:43 pm - Reply

Such a lovely couch that adorns your living room so beautifully. Looks so chic and comfortable as well. Just perfect to snuggle.

13. April January 23, 2018 at 10:11 pm - Reply

Love this couch! Perfect place for snuggling and watching TV!

April

14. David Elliott January 24, 2018 at 3:18 am - Reply

A huge cozy couch is a great place for the center of the family. Your daughter is just so incredibly adorable. Love the photos.

15. Eloise January 24, 2018 at 4:05 pm - Reply

looks peaceful and comfy! I love the living area, maybe even more than the kitchen ; ) couches are the best for snuggling (along with the bed)…. cute little girl with those curls ; )

16. Glenda January 24, 2018 at 9:40 pm - Reply

I totally love your living room decor, especially that awesome soft. Also, your baby girl is so adorable.