December 12, 2017

Singing to myself, a whole new wall! A whole new look for my view.

Guys. I just did an office makeover with Anewall and I’m obsessed. I’ll just show you… I wanted something bold but beautiful and easy.

Sean and I put this up together and we are still married! So that speaks to the process. I won’t say it was extra easy, but it was simple once we got our groove going. The panels come labeled 1,2,3 etc. We had six to put up. So! Up onto the ladder I went. Let’s just say, I’m no longer scared of heights since my attention to detail took over and I require perfection.

1. Elise December 12, 2017 at 6:49 pm - Reply

Wow, it looks beautiful!!

xx, Elise

2. Komal December 28, 2017 at 9:26 am - Reply

Wow! You did an amazing job! I especially love the color choices. Brightens up the room real nice.

3. Milton Coyne December 28, 2017 at 10:55 am - Reply

that’s a really nice wall! It looks really refreshing and it compliments well with your rustic furniture.
    It made the room a lot brighter
    I just wish my working area is as clean and as colorful as this one… you just gave me an idea what to do this weekend – a room makeover! I think it is a nice way to welcome the new year! New Year, New Look!

4. Ana De-Jesus December 28, 2017 at 12:30 pm - Reply

I love your reference to Aladdin’s ‘ A whole new wall’replacing the lyrics with a ‘whole new wall’ instead. Annewall has some beautiful options and I love the floral feature wall that you have chosen it is beautiful!

5. jhilmil December 29, 2017 at 12:01 am - Reply

Awesome, this wall looks so stupendous. Indeed a beautiful wall in the room can lift your mood, more so I love something floral.

6. Irena December 29, 2017 at 8:49 am - Reply

Wow, I really like the wall. You are right, it is bold, but so refreshing and relaxing. Our house is being built so I’m constantly looking for decor ideas. I love it!

7. Nayna Kanabar December 29, 2017 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Anewall sounds really good and the makeover looks fantastic.I would love an office makeover as my office needs brightening up.

8. Sarah December 29, 2017 at 5:24 pm - Reply

This looks gorgeous, I love the print you chose. Sounds like your office got much brighter!

9. Kristina December 29, 2017 at 7:14 pm - Reply

That’s such a cool wall! It makes the work area so much more fun to sit at, I love it! Also, THE CHAIR is gorgeous!

10. eliza December 31, 2017 at 7:20 am - Reply

That is a lovely wall – inspiring and seems like your office will always make you ready to be creative and productive. Great design.

11. yogesh January 4, 2018 at 1:49 am - Reply

nice article keep on blogging..

12. Jitendra January 4, 2018 at 1:52 am - Reply

Good article. It gives good inspiration.