1. Soonjoo December 15, 2017 at 11:24 am - Reply

Lidl sounds like what I really need as shopping guide for the holidays! Love your outfit! I’m a big Heidi Klein fan! Her style is absolutely amazing! I need to check it out! 🙂

2. Rachel Catherine December 15, 2017 at 11:30 am - Reply

This all looks so amazing! I love your outfits and make up always!

3. Jasmine Crockett December 15, 2017 at 11:39 am - Reply

I absolutely love that jacket! Definitely about to check them out

4. Stephanie Sherlock December 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm - Reply

I love your combination of texture and your lovely life. Your red lips are stunning.

5. Aseky Bonnaire December 15, 2017 at 1:23 pm - Reply

I am loving all these outfits and the prices! You look gorgeous 😍

6. Michelle December 15, 2017 at 8:23 pm - Reply

Why don’t we have that store here?!?!?

7. jhilmil December 15, 2017 at 9:16 pm - Reply

Awesome, Lidl looks like a great stop for the shoppers at a reasonable price. Loved your dresses from them and how cute you look with your daughter.

8. Akamatra December 16, 2017 at 3:24 am - Reply

Wow you look amazing in these outfits! I would never have guessed they are form LIDL. Great choices!

9. Sarmistha Goswami December 16, 2017 at 10:57 am - Reply

I am seriously obsessed with your beautiful photographs! Lidi sounds like a great brand, except that it is probably not available in my country. But I still enjoyed browsing through your post and thanks for sharing 🙂

10. Shell December 16, 2017 at 11:17 pm - Reply

I absolutely love your gorgeous and beautiful outfits!!! I love the jacket so very much!!!

11. Erin December 17, 2017 at 12:59 am - Reply

That fur coat. Gorgeous.

12. five little doves December 17, 2017 at 5:23 am - Reply

Oh how gorgeous!! I love your outfit, that jacket is just gorgeous. What lovely colours too, perfect for this time of year!

13. Sheri December 17, 2017 at 3:45 pm - Reply

The coat is nice, I really like it. There is a store here called Lidl but it is a supermarket with few clothing items.

14. fashionandstylepolice December 17, 2017 at 3:45 pm - Reply

Wow lovely photos here. I really like the lipstick shade. It suits you so much.

15. Vasundhra December 17, 2017 at 5:53 pm - Reply

These photographs are stunning! I love the one with your daughter, she is very pretty. God bless her! I am seriously impressed with your review of Lidl, the prices are very affordable. will check it out!