December 4, 2017

This post is sponsored by Westfield Annapolis but all thoughts and opinions expressed are 100% my own.

Can we all just take a second and admit getting to the mall can be hard!? Guys. I’m not kidding you all here. I am a mama. I’ve got two kids that like to jump off things and I want to eat chips right now instead of doing my hair.

But guess what I’ve discovered!? When the shopping trip to the mall can be an event? When it holds more than just stores? When there are kid friendly options? The mall is FUN again! And I’m serious. Fun. And guess who else said it was fun? Chase. My six year old boy who is like his dad. Brain turns off when he thinks he is shopping for girl stuff.

Westfield Annapolis blows it out of the park with their long list of kid friendly options. Let me just lay it out for you.

1. Dalene December 18, 2017 at 1:12 am - Reply

Absolute Christmas fun you had at the Westfield Annapolis mall! Trust me, I’d also start at the Santa post! Haha….oh Zara, not an option to leave out, kust stacking and stacking more…according to my ‘card size’ though…

2. Aditya December 18, 2017 at 6:25 am - Reply

Well I guess Christmas is around. And one day, I will surely know the meaning of this festival. But in our country, only Christians enjoy. But I want to see what it is about. I love Christmas almost as any other Indian festivals. BTW, May I borrow your hat? It does look cool. 😛 😀

3. Elena Toma December 18, 2017 at 9:56 am - Reply

You look absolutely amazing and the little ones are so adorable. I have to say that I have the same white fluffy cardigan vest that you are wearing in some of these beautiful photos, so funny isn’t it ? It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the mall, Zara is definitely a shop I always enter and spend like 30 min there and a lot of money, I just cant help myself !

4. Sarmistha Goswami December 18, 2017 at 12:33 pm - Reply

I personally love spending time in a mall but I do understand, with kids it can get stressful.But it’s amazing you had so much fun in this kid friendly mall.

5. five little doves December 18, 2017 at 1:43 pm - Reply

What beautiful photos! I love everything about this post but most of all I love your hair haha! It’s beautiful!

6. Ania Travels December 18, 2017 at 4:15 pm - Reply

How fun!!! Looks like you had such a fun packed incredible day at the mall. I would totally be all over the zara shop as well. It’s my favorite. Looks like the little ones sure loved santa though 🙂

7. jhilmil December 18, 2017 at 6:52 pm - Reply

Hey that looks so much of fun day at the mall, the photos speak of the happiness and enthusiasm:). Great that kids had an amazing time as well, my son does get wary many times in the mall due to heavy crowds.

8. Soonjoo December 18, 2017 at 7:49 pm - Reply

What a fun place to be! I love meeting Santa at the mall with my niece! Oh my fav store free people is there too! I need to visit!

9. Lena Juice December 19, 2017 at 12:00 am - Reply

These photos describe your fun day so good 😉 and I really like your festival style and the editing of your photos is gorgeous 😉

The White Ocean

10. kavita December 19, 2017 at 9:09 am - Reply

Seems you had such a fun packed an incredible day at the mall. I like the festival style you have created and your photos look amazing 😉

11. Ana De- Jesus December 19, 2017 at 11:30 am - Reply

We have Westfield’s in the UK but I had no idea that there was versions worldwide as well! I think you and your family are so darn photogenic and I was smiling at all the photos that you took in this blog post! I am so glad to hear that the mall helps those who has kids out with some exciting activities like Santa! x

12. Eloise December 19, 2017 at 3:05 pm - Reply

sounds like a fun time at the mall with the Kiddos! (and who said you couldn’t have fun there with kids! HA!) love your photos, all smiles ; )

13. Vasundhra December 19, 2017 at 3:40 pm - Reply

Loved the expressions on your daughter’s face while meeting Santa! I am sure you had so much fun at the Westfield Shopping Mall. All your pictures are amazing!

14. Stephanie Sherlock December 19, 2017 at 9:25 pm - Reply

I’m excited. You make it all look so wonderful. You’re kids are so cute and they look like they had a magical time.

15. Akamatra December 20, 2017 at 5:26 am - Reply

Awww how cute is the bunch of you? I love all your outfits and smiling faces! Have a great Christmas!

16. David Elliott December 20, 2017 at 5:53 pm - Reply

I love all of the beautiful pictures you have there with both you and your kids. You look absolutely stunning. And your kids are adorable. I am sure the experience with Santa must have been a lot of fun.