1. Angela Tolsma January 2, 2018 at 3:32 pm - Reply

I didn’t bake any Christmas cookies or send any cards. I am sightly disappointed but I couldn’t find any that I liked and it just felt like too much effort. But it’s definitelysomething I missed and want to bring back!

2. Jessica Bradshaw January 2, 2018 at 3:54 pm - Reply

These photos are stunning!I love Hallmark cards. Getting personalized cards is always so fun! I love handwritten notes. 🙂

3. Marjie Mare January 2, 2018 at 8:06 pm - Reply

Your pictures are amazing. Hallmark cards are the best.

4. April January 2, 2018 at 8:26 pm - Reply

Hallmark cards have always been my go to card for any special event. That is so convenient that you can now get them at Walgreens. The pictures of you and your daughter are just adorable!

5. Stephanie January 2, 2018 at 8:57 pm - Reply

I’ve never been one to send Christmas cards out, but I love getting them! And I am totally with you, as the kids get old enough to participate in the family traditions it makes everything so much more magical!

6. Jazmin Williams January 2, 2018 at 10:40 pm - Reply

These are some gorgeous photos – I think you need them framed in the house! I was ill for a lot of the month so my Christmas cards were all over the place! But I do love to send them and I love to recieve them. Looks like Hallmark has had some gorgeous ones.

7. Destany January 2, 2018 at 11:06 pm - Reply

I felt like this year just went so fast – I didn’t bake any cookies, make any candy or do cards. I usually make all of those things!

8. Deb Savage January 3, 2018 at 8:34 am - Reply

These cards look amazing and those pictures are too cute. I really need to get back in the practice of sending handmade cards out.

9. Caitlin January 3, 2018 at 10:00 am - Reply

Gorgeous photographs to capture special moments! Hallmark wrapping paper is my absolute favorite, nice and thick and strong! Whenever I get a different brand I am mad at myself later.

10. Ariel January 3, 2018 at 4:47 pm - Reply

First off your pictures are stunning and so cute! I love how big of a selection Walgreens actually has for Hallmark cards. I love giving hallmark cards because of watching them smile when they open it.

11. Ariel January 3, 2018 at 4:50 pm - Reply

First of all your pictures are so stunning and cute! I love Walgreens for their selection of cards. I love giving people hallmark cards to see their smile when they get them.

12. nefeli January 3, 2018 at 6:32 pm - Reply

Nice photos and atmosphere. Love the Hallmark cards.

13. Renee Rose January 6, 2018 at 9:34 am - Reply

I love your tradition of picking out individual cards for people in your family. We used to to buy a box of cards every year to give out when I was young, and I remember how much everyone loved it!