Hi there loves! I will be partnering with Westfield to bring to you a really fun shopping experience. If you are like me, it takes at least one big trip to the mall to begin to feel the anticipation of the Holidays! This trip put me directly into “go find all the deals” mode for my gifts.

Westfield Montgomery is located directly off the Beltway in Bethesda, its very easy to get to. My first trick for shopping at a mall is to park in the same place each time. (I’ve been lost too many times!) So when I go here, I always park right outside Nordstrom. From there I know where each store is and I can plan my day easily.

The store I want to touch on today!?? (are you ready……) Are!:

1. Jasmine Hewitt November 28, 2017 at 9:01 am - Reply

I’m such a sucker for furry boots! It’s not even funny

2. Rosie November 28, 2017 at 2:53 pm - Reply

Wow, I love your energy when shopping at the mall! I’m usually so exhausted from the kids that I walk around to the stores with the intention to buy, but end up too lazy to try on more than 4 outfits lol. In other news, love your look, tips, and overall vibe! Go Mama!

3. Meagan November 28, 2017 at 11:21 pm - Reply

This looks like an amazing trip with such beautiful items!

4. Shanika November 28, 2017 at 11:39 pm - Reply

Wow! That mall looks fabulous! I would shop until the cows come home if I were there! Ha ha! I love that gold sequined dress by the way!

5. Natalie November 29, 2017 at 11:53 pm - Reply

Sounds like an awesome trip! Also love your hair.

6. Christina November 30, 2017 at 12:01 pm - Reply

Love everything about Nordstrom’s!!! Looks like you had fun! And the Santa is the icing on the cake! 😉

7. Erin November 30, 2017 at 3:28 pm - Reply

Your photography is incredible and it looks like you had a great time! I love the fur trimmed booties and the fur trimmed little dress! Thanks so much for sharing all these great tips!

8. Barbara Alfeo December 1, 2017 at 4:33 pm - Reply

I am not a big shopper (trying to be eco-friendly), but I do love that Nordstrom carries made in America stuff. So much better to shop locally- produced things!

9. Candice December 3, 2017 at 6:53 pm - Reply

We don’t have a Janie and Jack store but the pics of the clothes make me with we did. That moose sweater is adorable!!