It’s time for all things cozy, covered in cinnamon, and fur everywhere. I love this time of year for so many reasons. Let’s just make a little list:
- Homemade Chocolates. We make them from scratch every year! It’s a tradition passed down from my Mother-in-law’s mom.
- Winter Clothes. Who doesn’t love beautiful layers made of faux fur and bold colors? Annnnnnnd little tiny grown-up clothes on my tiny babies? Just imagine… Velvet and gold, fur and ivory and tiny little hands all in one. Ohhhmygoodness.
- Decorating like it’s the North Pole in my house. 100% yes. 100% yes. I can’t wait to give you a house tour!
- Christmas Shopping! Once I start…. I can’t even stop. Christmas shopping goes from November 1 to Christmas Eve in our house. No. Joke. I just love searching for exactly the right gift. My goal is to make my mom cry joy tears, make my kids squeal and see my husband as his 7 year old self.
- Christmas Outfits. Ohhh Christmas Sunday clothes are my favorite Sunday clothes of the year… Everyone is a bit more formal, a bit more thoughtful and the smiles are all over.
- Family Everywhere. Visiting. Staying up late, chatting. Enjoying the fireplace with my loved ones.
- Holiday Traditions. Our entire Thanksgiving dinner is made up of family recipes passed down from both sides of our family. Reading the Christmas Story out of the bible while my tiny ones dress up and act it out. Lilah is the cutest little Mary and Chase is the best Wiseman.
- Red lipstick. Hashtag, duh.
- Christmas Potpourri!
- Hot Chocolate. We have a Hot Chocolate station set up already and it will stay up till after Christmas. We use it every single day and with all the flavors and toppings you never run out of different kinds to try!
Speaking of DARLING Christmas Sunday clothes…. Oh my stars! These children make my heart sing. We have partnered with Janie and Jack to bring you the most beautiful selection of seasonal attire that you’ll find! Each piece is pure perfection and I am excited to announce that the grey wool pants actually fit Chase! He has a issue with pants falling down whenever they feel like it, so this is an actual Christmas Miracle. Head on over to shop your favorite looks!!!!!