The #ArtofGifting is something we take seriously at the Stewart house. This darling Advent box has become an immediate tradition. We will be doing the calendars from now until forever. @Loccitaneusa is making it classy and easy, while being anything but simple! The L’Occitane Advent Calendar is beautiful and makes for the perfect gift for all my favorite friends. They will make your friends feel a little extra special and a little bit pampered!

1. Tara @ i Dream of Simple October 30, 2017 at 3:44 pm - Reply

This is adorable! I love how different it is! I can think of a few ladies who might be getting this little surprise this year! Thanks for the idea!

2. Theresa | Bridesmaids Confession October 30, 2017 at 9:14 pm - Reply

I love this idea. I’ve never seen anything like it. Plus who doesn’t like a little gift for every day leading up to Christmas.

3. Melissa October 31, 2017 at 12:24 am - Reply

What a great tradition! This is a nice twist on an old tradition. Love love love your beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!

4. Monica October 31, 2017 at 7:48 am - Reply

This is seriously the cutest and such a fun idea!!! And I mean, who doesn’t enjoy opening a little gift every day leading up to Christmas?! Best thing ever!!

5. Sarah October 31, 2017 at 9:25 am - Reply

We do an advent calendar every year. I love this one! It is so cute and who doesn’t love their products!

6. Megan November 1, 2017 at 10:32 pm - Reply

I adore your photography and your beautiful relationship with your daughter!

7. Nancy November 2, 2017 at 8:33 am - Reply

What a cute idea and tradition! We get the kids’ advent calendars but have not done it for the adults. Maybe this is the year!

8. Lauren November 2, 2017 at 2:44 pm - Reply

This is such a great idea!! I love a good tradition!!

9. Shannon | Mom Without Labels November 2, 2017 at 4:48 pm - Reply

Oooh! I love love love this idea and these photos are adorbs!