Living in DC has some serious perks. Acting like a tourist in DC is an added bonus to our family activities! I’m partnering with Ritz Carlton to tell you all about how to do DC in style and ease! (All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own!)

Staying downtown makes hoping into an Uber and taking on the Monument Mall a snap. (or more like, a tap:-)) Getting around DC is actually pretty quick and convenient, which is a must when traveling with small kids. That is, if you can convince yourself to leave the luxury and old world feel of The Ritz. I like to let my photos speak for themselves but let’s just say, the Club Lounge, the sheets, that BATHROOM!?? All of it was enough to convince us to hunker down and just revel in the decadence of the hotel.

1. shelbeeontheedge1 September 7, 2017 at 5:42 am - Reply

It is always fun to be a tourist in your own city/town! These photos are fabulous and how adorable are your little ones!? I am loving all your fun outfits especially the camos!

Shelbee

2. ee0926 September 7, 2017 at 9:27 am - Reply

Love this!! DC is one of my favorite cities. Love all of these photos and your matching camo looks!

xx, Elise

3. Zuzana September 7, 2017 at 10:26 am - Reply

I just sooooooo love your shots. I would blow out almost all of them and make them as huge posters for my house.

4. certifiedpastryaficionado September 7, 2017 at 12:07 pm - Reply

I love Arlington too! We’re going to DC in a couple weeks so I am excited to visit the sites again.

5. Ruth September 7, 2017 at 4:50 pm - Reply

What beautiful pictures! Your little ones are the cutest!

6. Susannah September 8, 2017 at 3:37 pm - Reply

What a wonderful place to stay! It looks like you had a great time! <3

7. Anna September 9, 2017 at 9:29 pm - Reply

Wow the trees have turned colors already? I went to Arlington Cemetery last year and was surprised by how huge it was.

• Anonymous September 12, 2017 at 1:23 pm - Reply

I actually have been saving that one photo from last year! But they have actually started turning!

8. Adrian Rodriguez September 12, 2017 at 6:26 pm - Reply

Hello there, I really like your blog setup! I would really appreciate your opinion on my blog. I have a writer by craft who has a unique writing style which is different than other bloggers. You should read our blog and let us know what you think! Any feedback will help! Thank you!