Share your vows again! Remember the love and promises you made! Find this great gift idea HERE
And this… This should go above your bed. Duh.
Find it HERE
GIFT round up for VALENTINES day! Who doesn’t like to do a little something special for your littlest Valentines?
So here is my list of fun Valentines Day Ideas for you and those babes and a little something for yourself as well!
First off, I always hit that dollar section at Target. But I make sure to go early January so it’s not sold out and I get to see ALL the goodies. This year I got stuff for the kids and also found a few things for my office. (That will be a completely different post.) The kids got the cutest little things!!
2. Bubble gums! (We love the gum balls around the holidays; it’s sort of a family tradition.)
3. Cupid’s Arrow straws! (My kids think everything tastes better from a novelty paper straw… And it’s so true right?)
4. We also got Lavender and Pink nail polish this year. We get it from the dollar store near us. It’s a Gel one that’s quick and shiny and we only need one coat. 🙂
5. We also got the kids new Shades!! WE LOVE sunnies at this house. We got them Shades from You, by Lauren of course (my business that we launched this past week!) And we carry so many color options. The kids totally freak out over their sun glasses.
6. And can I just say, thank heavens for Old Navy and their cutest little love tee’s! The kids got the most darling tops to wear and I’m obsessed.
7. Valentines Banners to decorate with. The kids color hearts every single day so having some cute banners to add made their beautiful artwork really stand out.
8. Next!?? Personalized Valentines cards?! Yes. Yes. Please! We partnered with Minted.com to create our own version of homemade cards. Each year we do a full-on Valentines Day photo session with the kids and this is the perfect way to share it. Not only were we able to create the cutest cards, but we were able to make customized Valentines day stamps so we can just mail it out and not have to run and spend all our time at the Post Office.
Now… the fun stuff. Stuff for Mom. (Me, duh!) I got a pair of silky pajama pants and a top to match. Amen and thanks Target for the gorgeous options of silky (but appropriate for wear when people are around:-) ) pajamas. But still very glamorous and I feel amazing in them. I also got myself some new shades from You, by Lauren (EEEK!), some lippie products, again, from You, by Lauren!
And, finally, some darling office supplies: Calendar, clipboard, and a ceramic apple for my desk… because… cute.
What are you getting for Valentine’s Day! Any other great ideas!?