Working out with kids!!! If you’re anything like me it doesn’t always go like the cute videos you see online.

Let’s talk about how my workout today actually went…

1. First, despite my repeated warnings about the dangers of bringing kids to the gym, Lilah insisted on bringing ALL of her children (2 dolls, 1 Elsa, and a kitten to be exact) onto the mat with us.
  2. She was seriously offended when I suggested we workout without said-babies.
  3. She insisted on using the center of the mat and not equal sharing.
  4. She insisted I get off the mat so she could show me how to do it.
  5. Finally, I just gave up and handed off the mat.. because.. apparently sister needs to get her cobra on.

Of course, I adored every second so I guess I’ll count today as a win and just be happy I didn’t have to sweat too bad. 🙂

Join our list

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

1. ktgoff3 January 5, 2017 at 4:10 pm - Reply

This is so adorable! I’ve got to try this with my girl now! 💕

2. JeeYoung Dubs January 5, 2017 at 7:18 pm - Reply

Dude she’s got her yoga poses down pat!! What a pro!!!

3. JustMeOMaya January 5, 2017 at 7:37 pm - Reply

I cracked up so hard reading about the kids in the gym! She is so super cute! My littles and I just finished a lil workout together. They love the jumping jacks part!

4. mamasewcrafty January 6, 2017 at 12:53 pm - Reply

This is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I have been trying to think of different little workout routines to do with my littles, so far dancing. They just love dancing. As long as we are all being active, right?? 🙂 I love the photos though! Such sweet memories!!!

5. suzannesthoughts January 6, 2017 at 3:47 pm - Reply

I love this! So cute! I was going to say— looks like you got a workout in with MULTIPLE BFFs! That’s how it goes in my house, too!

6. jessgrune January 6, 2017 at 4:42 pm - Reply

her little yoga poses are too much!

7. Savanna Fernandez Monroy January 6, 2017 at 11:41 pm - Reply

Okay how CUTE are yall?!

8. Ashley Solberg January 7, 2017 at 10:33 pm - Reply

Oh my heavens, what a little sweet pea! And the part about bringing all her babies had me giggling! I have one that doesn’t want to leave hers either!

9. lifeofaministermom January 8, 2017 at 8:07 am - Reply

She is darling!!! I love being able to incorporate my kids in with my workout!

10. coppeliamarie January 8, 2017 at 5:28 pm - Reply

Omg!!! I remember trying to do this with my babies … and now we all do Boot Camp together! Love having workout BFFs right in our family!

11. Amber Starr January 8, 2017 at 8:41 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness, these pictures of your daughter doing yoga are so adorable. My son has taken a huge interests into my yoga practice suddenly so I’m hoping that he learns to love it too.

12. Justine Y @ Little Dove January 8, 2017 at 9:16 pm - Reply

Such a little cutie! And yes, hard to workout out with a little mini me around. 🙂 Good thing she’s so cute.

13. The Mama Journey January 8, 2017 at 9:52 pm - Reply

I enjoy doing yoga with my littles! Such great pictures!

14. Joleen Pete January 8, 2017 at 10:34 pm - Reply

This is the absolute sweetest! I love when my 4-year-old son starts doing yoga or stretching on his own. He used a water bottle as a foam roller yesterday. Hahaha! Kids are like sponges and you’re helping create the best habits and memories for your daughter.

15. itsahero January 8, 2017 at 11:28 pm - Reply

Oh my gosh she’s absolutely the cutest! 🙂 My son likes to do down dog and I love it everytime he does! 🙂

16. crazylifewithlittles January 9, 2017 at 9:29 am - Reply

omgsh she’s so adorable! i love her little yoga clothes and moves!

17. laundryandgrace January 9, 2017 at 12:14 pm - Reply

This is precious! I can’t wait for my little girl to be my little workout partner!