How do you dress those amazingly short stems you’ve got there!? Well… I was once mistaken for a little person/dwarf, which I’m not. and I quote “Wow people like you usually have short arms and stubby legs! You look very well proportioned!” umm.. I’m not a little person. But thanks??? I’m 5’2 on a good day and I stand as tall as possible. Thank goodness for the help of neutral colored heels.

So how the heck do I dress my legs? I wear whatever I want basically… My go to is not always jeans or leggings. I’m a bold print kind of gal.  Or leather. Leather is always good. So for this I paired my leopard print skinnies with red lips and top with caramel colored heels. I would consider navy, black, nude or leopard print my neutral colors for shoes. I also love dresses, ones that poof and come to just below my knees are my go-to. I also love a long trench or sweater to make my body look longer.

You’ll also notice I never stand square on to the camera. I always pop a hip out or turn side on so that I look leaner and longer. I push my hips back and away from the camera. You know, smaller away, smaller assets.

Join our list

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

1. redlocksandshamrocks December 10, 2016 at 4:18 pm - Reply

You are so beautiful! I love that you did red lips with the red top!

XOXO,

Lisa Doyle
    Redlocks and Shamrocks

2. ThisChicAfrican December 10, 2016 at 4:24 pm - Reply

It’s safe to say I’m a stalker :)Hahaha I loved this look on Instagram I had to come see more photos here. I love red and I’m loving how you’ve styled it with the leopard print skinnies and the chunky heels.

3. Ashley Solberg December 10, 2016 at 10:43 pm - Reply

Umm, what short legs?!?! You styled them perfectly for leg lengthening perfection!

4. Darby December 11, 2016 at 5:36 am - Reply

I love this outfit combo! I never would have noticed the length of your legs. As a fellow short person (5’3) I totally sympathize.

5. Chanel van Reenen December 11, 2016 at 7:00 am - Reply

i really love those pants! AND your hair! I’m 5’2 as well 🙂

6. Diedre December 11, 2016 at 6:46 pm - Reply

OMG….you are so cute! I am 5’3, but I have long limbs and torso. I love red with an animal print…so chic! Great tips!!

7. The Dixie Belle Mommy December 11, 2016 at 10:19 pm - Reply

I am just dying over those leopard skinnies 😍

8. Samantha Kuzyk December 11, 2016 at 10:22 pm - Reply

LOVE this ensemble! As a fellow shortie, I appreciate the tips for posing in pics!

9. lifeofaministermom December 11, 2016 at 11:10 pm - Reply

I really like the bold prints. And this red is gorgeous on you! Beautiful photos and great style!! P..S. People can be so rude!

10. Trista December 11, 2016 at 11:20 pm - Reply

I’m a fellow member of the 5’2″ club! You look so cute in this outfit. Love those pants!

11. kozyandco December 12, 2016 at 9:07 am - Reply

You are such a babe! I love this look on you!

12. Anna Strazi Thompson December 12, 2016 at 10:01 am - Reply

I am 5 feet tall and have always struggled with looking “longer”. This post is so helpful to me! Thank you so much for sharing.

1. redlocksandshamrocks December 10, 2016 at 4:18 pm - Reply

You are so beautiful! I love that you did red lips with the red top!

XOXO,

7. The Dixie Belle Mommy December 11, 2016 at 10:19 pm - Reply

I am just dying over those leopard skinnies 😍

8. Samantha Kuzyk December 11, 2016 at 10:22 pm - Reply

9. lifeofaministermom December 11, 2016 at 11:10 pm - Reply

10. Trista December 11, 2016 at 11:20 pm - Reply

11. kozyandco December 12, 2016 at 9:07 am - Reply

You are such a babe! I love this look on you!

12. Anna Strazi Thompson December 12, 2016 at 10:01 am - Reply